Corry Area High School
Announcements and Important Events
Fall to Winter Sport Transition
As we move from fall to winter sports there are a few reminders that need to be made.
- All football players are to empty their sports locker in the HS Locker Room by Friday, November 11th even if they plan on playing a winter sport. All belongings that are not taken out of the lockers oby that time will be taken out by the custodial staff.
- All fall sports uniforms and equipment is due to the head coach of that particular sport and it should be inventoried and stored in the teams storage area.
- All fall athletes will need a recertification to be eligible to participate in official practice on Nov. 18th. Recertification forms are found in the files and links section of the athletics website.
- If an athlete was injured in the fall season they will need to be recertified by a medical professional before being eligible to participate in official practice on Nov. 18th.
- If the winter sport is the athletes first sport of the year they will need to complete the CIPPE form and a code of conduct to be eligible to participate in official practice on Nov. 18th.